Tariffs, Terms & Conditions
We at MC Chauffeurs have a very flexible approach to our customers needs. We would welcome any enquiry you may have and will endeavour to remain a competitive as we always have been.We have a low cost base and as such can remain competitive on price whilst offering a far higher level of service that our competitors.
Terms & Conditions
1. In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
2. Every effort will be made by the company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
3. The driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
4. In the case of customer cancellations the following will apply.
If we are notified by the customer...
Not less than 7 days prior to booking date - full refund
Not less than 72 hours prior to booking date- 50% refund
Not less than 24 hours prior to booking date - 25% refund
At all other times, no refund will be made.
5. Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels. However in the unfortunate event of breakdown M C Chauffeurs cannot be held responsible for any loss. In this event a replacement vehicle will be arranged to complete our client’s journey as quickly as possible.
6. Unless a credit facility has been established all payments must be made prior to commencement of any journey.
7. Any customer vehicles driven by MC Chauffeurs must be on our customer’s insurance.